Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh Wowza

So for the last 2 months we've been chilling in our apartment. I've kept the older boy outta school and rationalize by saying I'll teach him at home. Homeschooling can't be too difficult right? Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.

I am so terrible, I will say to the boys I have an educational video, and I will pop in Mary Poppins or Netflix somethingnlike the history channel for them to watch. But they get recess too. We go to the park daily with the dogs. And the boys play with all the children their.

They get their home-ec skills and first aid skills. He'll they even help me put a lil fire out (don't use paper towels to get things out of the oven).

We get movement actives in thru You Tubing the xbox kinects dance central.

They already mastered the computer skills thing. My 3 year old navigates his way thru MY iPad2 and MY android phone faster than I could even put up my home screens. We got out the super duper old Super Nintendo (from the 1990's) and my 5yr old has almost concered it. I declare
An automatic "A" for computer sciences!

We have arts and crafts time. We made candy sushi and we color and draw lightening McQueen
Military life is for people who like things they have to redo over and over and over.

Since I'm not one of those people I have to work around these boundaries and make my own which means that until I am in Utah for this summer and until tylers school is over. Mary Poppins
Gets to play teacher and net Nanny too during educational video time, while mama gets a shower in.

No comments: